CHAMILIA JEWELRY CARE
Chamilia jewelry is treated to resist tarnishing, but sometimes needs a quick touch-up. These instructions will help your pieces stay looking beautiful and lasting longer.
Gentle cleaning. Chamilia recommends a soft jewelry polishing cloth to clean silver and gold beads and bracelets..
Do not use liquid silver polish. Liquid silver polish will remove the oxidization treatment to some of our products. Products that have been exposed to polish will not be exchanged..
Do not wear Chamilia jewelry in pools, hot tubs, showers or salt water. Be extremely cautious about your Chamilia jewelry coming into contact with chemicals including, but not limited to, hot tubs, pools, the sea or showers. Exposure to harsh chemicals can alter the appearance of your Chamilia product and these products will not be exchanged..
KAMELEON JEWELRY CARE
All Kameleon Jewelry designs are made of .925 sterling silver and have been finely crafted to accept your JewelPop inserts. The Jewel Pops are set with enamels and precious and synthetic stones. As with all precious metal jewelry special care should be taken, so we have provided you with some easy to follow tips to maintain your jewelry in as-new condition.
* Store jewelry separately so it doesn't scratch other jewelry. Wrap each piece in fine fabric, or use a jewelry box with individual storage compartments. Semi-precious stones can scratch silver or pearls.
- When doing household tasks such as gardening and cleaning, be certain to remove rings.
- Put your jewelry on after washing and applying any makeup, cosmetics or hair spray.
- Take off your jewelry before cleaning or participating in athletic activities, especially while swimming in a swimming pool. The chlorine can cause damage to various gemstones and silver. Gemstones may become loose in their settings (and possibly fall out).
- Avoid storing your jewelry next to a heating vent, window sill or on a car dashboard. Sunlight can cause many colored gemstones to fade.
- Always be gentle with your jewelry. Never tug on gem settings or toss your pieces carelessly in a pile-you may loosen your gem settings, and your pieces may wind up nicked and scratched.
- Never use an ultra sonic cleaner (cleans by using sound waves) on your Kameleon Jewelry. This will strip off the protective coat that helps to keep it tarnish free. It is always preferable to buff clean with a silver polishing cloth.